N.A.B.B.I. • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • NABBI Info • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 40  Next

Post subject: Re: N.A.B.B.I.
 Post Posted: Wed 07 Mar 2012 19:37 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Registered and Paid...

-X-
St. Louis, MO
FRN#2
Member of The C.B.C

Post Posted: Wed 07 Mar 2012 19:41 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
Experience: 3 - 5 years
WOW! I didn't know that itinerary existed! Did I miss it somewhere?

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Wed 07 Mar 2012 19:43 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
Experience: More than 10 years
I believe I posted it before...

Tony sent me an outline and I created that form.

Should be a good hand out - I hope everyone likes it.

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post Posted: Wed 07 Mar 2012 20:50 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
Experience: 3 - 5 years
You almost certainly did post it. Wouldn't be the first thing I missed! LOL

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Thu 08 Mar 2012 04:25 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 92
And so Timothy McGarity, who has admitted to only being "in the business" peripherally and even indicated that there may be some here who don't think he belongs here has made the sacrifice of time and money to come out and support this venture. My hat is off to you, sir, and I for one, will be more than happy to share a place with you at the table. As for the hundreds of registered members and thousands of the email recipients that Phil has contacted? Where did you go? Does this business mean so little to you that you can not even muster the inconvenience of a couple of days of your time and a few hundred dollars to invest in your future?

Knoxville, TN
800-689-5031

Post Posted: Thu 08 Mar 2012 05:27 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Quote:
As for the hundreds of registered members and thousands of the email recipients that Phil has contacted? Where did you go? Does this business mean so little to you that you can not even muster the inconvenience of a couple of days of your time and a few hundred dollars to invest in your future?

Joe, here are a few words to describe their stance....

aloof, apathetic, cool, detached, dispassionate, distant, incurious, indifferent, oblivious, uninterested, uninvolved, unmoved, unsympathetic, blithe, callous, carefree, careless, easy, insouciant, nonchalant, not bothered, not giving a toss, relaxed, serene, unperturbed, unruffled, untroubled, unworried

... and very possibly, soon... unemployed. :shock:

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Thu 08 Mar 2012 09:30 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
Tom - there has been quite a bit of conversations going on, so understandable that you may have missed it the first time.

Joe - In complete agreement. Tim is more than welcome to participate. I would wish that more would take the opportunity to invest into their futures.

Bill - A bit harsh... ;) (but true)

I know a few that, of course, have valid reasons and many others are taking the stance of "wait and see."

I can somewhat understand this reaction, as this type of organization has been attempted before and not succeeded - there are a few that do exist, but unfortunately have made no head way.

In order for NABBI to make a difference it will require not only a sacrifice of time but a dedication to the advancement of the industry and those associated with it. So this organization can truly make an impact we are going to need individuals who can step up to assist in offering a voice & making connections on a State & Federal level. This will involve contacting members of the profession, as well as, government.

Those that have made the decision to be involved are proving that they have the determination and leadership that is required to "get the ball rolling." It is going to require many thousands of others nationwide to continue the growth. I will gladly welcome their participation at a later date.

I consider myself very fortunate to be associated with the 20+ people that have chosen to be in on the ground level. I am eager to work with them in the establishment of this organization.

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
~ John Quincy Adams

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post Posted: Thu 08 Mar 2012 10:26 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
well I do not fall into any of those categories, Bill.

Wish that I could be there and meet everyone . . . and be a "part of" on the ground floor. But that is simply not in the cards . . . will keep pushing here for what needs to be done legislatively and educationally

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Thu 08 Mar 2012 16:30 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Well, I will say this one more time and also clarify something...

If someone has a legitimate reason for not attending... that is fine in my book... those are not the ones I am addressing here...

also... I kid around a lot... often too much... but I have a serious side that some of you have never seen and may never see... I will use humor (which is of course debatable) 99% of the time but when the chips fall in a manner that requires the serious side to emerge... please believe me... it comes out.

This is a serious undertaking we are embarking on... it will require a lot of work and a lot of people to carry it off and the people involved will have to be dedicated to a great degree... half azz involvement is just not gonna work... there will always be those that "sort of get involved" but as is the case with most worthwhile organizations... the main work will probably get done by the top 10 or even 5% of the membership... that is just the way it always comes out.

So if I irritate a few folks or in some manner alienate some... I am doing it to garner interest and stir up a little support by trying to build a fire in their "butts". If it works fine... if it runs them off then they probably wouldn't have been much help anyway. It's the old heat in the kitchen scenario....

And I'll tell ya something else (and then I'll shut up)... If the powers that be... in NABBI ever decide that my manner of operation... MO if you will... is not what is needed.... just boot me and I will retire to my little bond company in the sticks... but until then... I will try and move forward in whatever capacity I can apply.

BTW... I am always open to suggestions... believe it or not... 8)

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Thu 08 Mar 2012 18:24 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 3 years
Attending certainly seems like it would be a great networking opportunity. However, at this point in time, being more than fully employed, (and thankful for that! :D ), the quick 9 hour road trip to MO isn't likely. I recently went back to work full time, and on top of that took a part time job :shock: on weekends. leaving me with this barely one day off throughout the week.

But should the second meeting be soon after, things might be a different story.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 40  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion » NABBI Info