N.A.B.B.I. • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • NABBI Info • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Post subject: Re: N.A.B.B.I.
 Post Posted: Sat 10 Mar 2012 12:26 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Phil, you have my permission to post my name where ever you wish... I will deal with any bad press I get if and when it happens..... having posted my own name in so many places on the internet and this website... it makes absolutely no difference to me, who says what, where or in what vain... there is no way, that I am aware of, that a person who is in the public to any extent can possibly control the good and bad that is posted on them... I found that out a long time ago... people have to deal with their own identities and not worry about stuff that they have no control over.

There is no way I can control what someone else thinks or says about me... and frankly, I just don't particularly care. I have often said... Jesus Christ was perfect... and they crucified him...

Having said that... and in support of Mel's feelings.... each of us has to deal with our perception of life's actions and what other people say or comment about us.... on whatever level we feel is applicable... to each his own....

If I tried to address the negative press I have received in my life... I would not have time to go to the bathroom........... my preference in that, would be to worry about the former and not the later :oops: ....

Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr., Bill Marx, Sr.,

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Sat 10 Mar 2012 12:29 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Its on now.. I have your name!!! :twisted: There goes your reputation!

-X-
St. Louis, MO
FRN#2
Member of The C.B.C

Post Posted: Sat 10 Mar 2012 12:53 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1366
Experience: 7 - 10 years
I think I saw it on a public ladies room wall:)

" Yeah, I see ya, you ding dong..."

Post Posted: Sat 10 Mar 2012 13:18 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Better on a "ladies room wall" than on a poster in the post office.

Unless there was also some description of the size of a certain body part. :cry:

Post Posted: Sat 10 Mar 2012 15:17 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
Experience: 3 - 5 years
LOL, Tim. Phill, piss on that, buddy! You were NOTIFYING those that still needed to pay and keeping interested parties, like myself, in the loop! Nothin' wrong with any of it! Don't need, and won't coddle, the crybabies. Don't apologize for taking a stern stance and getting things done.

This isn't an "operational" gathering, and isn't at somebody's home, so the need for privacy or security is pretty limited. As far as "calling these people out".....while I may not be as active as Mr. Marx in doing so...I'm not making excuses for anyone. You shouldn't either.

In fact, I'd like to take this opportunity to thanks Mr. Cross and Mr. Suggs for service WAY beyond the call of duty in getting this thing off the ground!!!!!

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Sat 10 Mar 2012 15:31 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
Thanks all -

Again, the intent was meant to be, a list of those that had shown interest, but yet not paid even though they had registered.

The idea was that someone who knows those individuals could and would contact them to advise of the deadline. The deadline was established on Wednesday. It was short notice, however it was posted in several locations: FRN forums, Facebook, Twitter & the NABBI website, as well as, in an email.

We realize that not everyone was aware of the deadline, hence the reason for the email and forum posting - to make them aware.

This was not an "unethical" measure as some may have seen it. These individuals had already established the fact that they were interested in attending this important event. I did not want to see anyone lose their registration due to an oversight.

In fact, we had several people thank us for making the post because it "slipped their minds" - they are now registered & paid and will be attending the NABBI Conference because of that posting.

It is very unfortunate that many will be absent from attending and helping to establish an organization that may potentially have an enormous effect on the industry.

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post Posted: Sat 10 Mar 2012 15:54 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
This is going to be an educational process for me because I know practically nothing about internet marketing, unlike Phill, and little or nothing about organizing something like NABBI in general (or St. Louis in particular), like Tony. I hope to learn a great deal from both because I want to return from NABBI '12 as a force in this thing for So Cal!! I don't know what I bring to the table yet but I am down for the cause and ready to rock!!! You'll see soon because I plan on rollin' up my sleeves and gettin' dirty out at The Gateway.

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Sat 10 Mar 2012 17:33 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4078
-X- wrote:
From what I can see.. your name was already published and has been on a "public" forum by you.. Its in your signature line that you made! So I don't understand that one bit.

Howdy!
Surely I don't need to define the difference between networking with my name attached to my business, and a listing on a public form that had a negative connotation... Lookie here... our wanted poster of people on our deadbeat list! Haven't paid up!

Really??? I gotta explain the difference?

Words have meaning. Just ask Lush Dimbaugh!

Meanwhile, the matter has been settled satisfactorily, so there isn't any need for the flaming that has gone on since.

Mel

DORA PI10000052

Athame Investigations,
division of Colorado Bounty Hunter LLC
Aurora, Colorado
303-343-7111 Office
303-319-1077 Cell
303-366-3189 Fax

Available for Fugitive Recovery, Process Service, Investigation and Legal Courier Service.

Post Posted: Sat 10 Mar 2012 18:24 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Mel,

I'd like to make some observations:

1) You don't like being "flamed", yet you do it to others, such as to Mr.Limbaugh; Further, you constantly challenge us, question us, talk down to us, etc. Here's a clue: Have you ever noticed why, out of the core hundred or so active members on here, no one talks to you ? Is it possible that you have insulted, argued, disrespected and otherwise acted like a know it all to so many of us that others just have no use for you ?

2) This makes the 2nd 3rd grader style temper tantrum you have thrown PUBLICLY on this forum. You are your own worst enemy.

3) Phil publicly apologized to you...yet you don't have the common courtesy to accept it ?

4) Words expressed on a forum are sometimes difficult to interpret. minus voice inflections,tones, facial expressions, etc. they are very easily misunderstood. Instead of quitting,you could have contacted Phil privately and he could have explained the posting better to you.
Part of an investigator's job is RESEARCH, gathering facts BEFORE drawing conclusions.

5) If you are that easily angered, then how will you react when you are being cussed at by multiple relatives of a fugitive you are trying to handcuff ? When you start getting death threats via phone, e-mails, etc. ?

This is a very serious and potentially dangerous industry. Maybe it isn't for you afterall.
Take care and God Bless.

Post Posted: Sat 10 Mar 2012 18:53 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 3 years
Agent11-117 wrote:
our wanted poster of people on our deadbeat list!

Dead Beat list?
A debtor blacklist, would contain the names of individuals contractually indebted to an entity. You are under no contract to attend NABBI2012, you have however, stated publicly that you are going to attempt to make it.

FPA1974 doesn't apply, because you were promised no confidentiality in the process of registration for NABBI2012.

I have worked in the credit industry for years, so certain misconceptions of privacy rights and so forth irk me at times. My humble apologies if needed.

Quote:
how will you react when you are being cussed at by multiple relatives of a fugitive you are trying to handcuff ? When you start getting death threats via phone, e-mails, etc. ?

Spaniel, I give them the business card for a bondsmen I work for! LOL they may want to kick your butt at that moment, but after time to cool off, sometimes when you have handled the situation as proper as possible they may see that you were more respectful and treated that relative better than some of their own friends would have. And their next DUI, you may be their first call for bail.

Actually happened recently, I received a call to run a background and do a warrant check on someone. The bail agent told me that the defendant had received his personal cell phone number from her sister, who was a close friend of a bailjumper he had hired me to go after a few months back. Respect and decency, and that bailjumper gave out that number to his friend, and this is a guy who had been told by that bondsmen that he would not bail him out again because of the trouble he had caused. Respect, and decency. And honesty.

Last edited by KARMA on Sat 10 Mar 2012 19:08, edited 1 time in total.
to replace "tom" with the correct namee that was quoted

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion » NABBI Info