!!! WARNING TO DOG'S FANS !!! • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: !!! WARNING TO DOG'S FANS !!!
 Post Posted: Sat 16 Sep 2006 19:14 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
This website is dedicated to the real professionals in the BEA/PI and LEO fields of employment.

This is NOT a website for celebrity personalities, pro or con. There are literally dozens of websites online for celebrities that thier fans may post thier comments on.

This is a legitimate website where professionals come to discuss trade issues, changing laws, research, networking, etc.

Any attempt (again) by Mr. Chapman's fans to turn this website into 1 specifially about him and crew will be dealt with by removal of that post.

Take care and God Bless,

Usergroups:
None
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:53 am Post subject: Hey

I believe that if you have the right to post something negative about dog or something news related about him, then people have the right to agree or disagree. When you post something about dog its just asking to start a debate. So if you REALLY are worried about getting rid of dog fans then my opinion would be to not post anything about him anymore... good or bad. Just my 2 cents.

Adam Groff
NSIN #AG0305

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legitimate news articles regarding our fields are acceptable posts.

Attacks either way are not. That is what I am trying to avoid. Once before this website deteriorated rapidly because it all was focused on Professional BEA's vs The Dog. We had numerous Dog fans constantly attacking us, defending him, etc. etc. It got so bad that legitimate professionals quit coming here.

Like the owner of this website has stated, personal attacks against anyone, regardless of who they are, will not be tolerated.

This website will not be turned into a 3 ring circus "debating" the pros and cons of Mr. Chapman. His fans will not change any of our minds, nor will we change any of thiers, so engaging in any kind of debate is an effort in futility.

Usergroups:
Agents
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:42 am Post subject:

That is why we have a section for Agents Only and the open forum and an off topic section. I think in the off topic it might be OK for anyone to express their opinion one way or another that is why it was created and would still keep the integrity of the Agents Only section. Of course nothing will be allowed if it is an intentional attack on one individual or another but if it is an opinion that is something different.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
saginawmetro
Posting Newbie
Usergroups:
None
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:29 pm Post subject: Speaking of "Agents Only"....

How do I apply so I can log into that section. My current user/pwd doesn't allow me in. I have emailed the admin, but I believe he is a busy guy as I'm sure this site takes up a lot of his time. I would really like to explore/post in that section.

Let me know and thanks,

Terry
8712 Carter Rd.
Freeland MI 48623
989-482-2806 Cell
989-695-9600 Office
989-695-9659 Fax
terry@saginawmetro.com
http://www.saginawmetro.com

Post subject: Message from Admin
 Post Posted: Sat 16 Sep 2006 20:18 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
Message from Admin

1) We have rules here at the FRN forums. The moderators and myself have the ability & responsibility to review posts to determine whether or not they should be permitted based upon these rules.

2) Freedom of Speech is a right permitted to United States citizens as a general rule. This does not apply to privately owned and operated web sites and forums. Here we use our personal discretion to determine whether or not to allow the post/thread/article.

3) This site and forum is available to all. However, this is not a democracy (we do allow for open discussions within reason) the final decision is up to the me as I am the owner of this site.

Thank you

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage