Appearance • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Appearance
 Post Posted: Sun 15 May 2016 09:28 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
Mr. Williams you are spot on. Steve Ross, the second bondsman I ever did recovery work for, advised the following: Never look wealthier than your client, they will use it as justification to not make payments. Never drive a nicer car than the the local judges or prosecuting attorneys, they don't think you deserve it and have a potential impact on your income, always be fair, humble and unwavering, they will test you but respect you. This advice I have always followed, and it mirrors what has been taught on here for years. My pet peeve is those that post recovery capture trophy photos and advertise that they are licensed in all 50 states. Folks, don't act like it is your first rodeo. The people you think you are bull shitting won't respond to your fluff, they also won't give you any business.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post subject: Re: Appearance
 Post Posted: Sun 15 May 2016 15:57 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
Mdbtyhtr wrote:
Mr. Williams you are spot on. Steve Ross, the second bondsman I ever did recovery work for, advised the following: Never look wealthier than your client, they will use it as justification to not make payments. Never drive a nicer car than the the local judges or prosecuting attorneys, they don't think you deserve it and have a potential impact on your income, always be fair, humble and unwavering, they will test you but respect you. This advice I have always followed, and it mirrors what has been taught on here for years. My pet peeve is those that post recovery capture trophy photos and advertise that they are licensed in all 50 states. Folks, don't act like it is your first rodeo. The people you think you are bull shitting won't respond to your fluff, they also won't give you any business.

Scott

AMEN My Lil Brother !

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion