Slowing down??? • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Slowing down???
 Post Posted: Tue 28 Jul 2015 18:08 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
It seems FRN is slowing down a bit... I see where a lot of postings have been placed related to news events but not much from the private or public members...

I have not been on here in the past several weeks maybe months... but I have been a little busy with other endeavors which have taken up my time...

Anyway.... you all are gonna have to step things up or I will have to get back on here and stir something up... of which......... I certainly can do......... whether it be good or bad... I can at least get things going...

so............... lets hear from some newbies.... some oldies... some professionals... or some idiots that just want to get in here and cause a ruckus....

Get out the big spoon and start stirring.............. come on Karma.... what's been happening????

Somebody get on here and tell a story or two... anybody been in any good bar fights lately... any exciting recoveries... any road trips .... hooked up with any wild women... or men... or animals... or motorcycles ... or bought a new gun or shot an old one, traded for a different one... anybody puked on a cop... or peed in your pants on a date or in front of your boss.... come on.........?????

Lets hear it................ 8) 8) 8)

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post subject: Re: Slowing down???
 Post Posted: Wed 29 Jul 2015 08:47 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Well Bill, I'll post what 's happening with me on a separate thread to liven things up a bit. At least for the guys.

Post Posted: Wed 29 Jul 2015 11:06 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
I met this Biker / Bondsman friend for lunch near a Harley Dealership. He is a well respected instigator and resulted in me selling my beloved customized Chevy Blazer and getting a new Harley.

Love you Bill.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Fri 31 Jul 2015 17:48 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
... and a better man you are for it........................ Love you too old man....

... your bike is a beauty!!!! Just wish you could be in Sturgis with me next week....

... catching the big bird Tuesday am.... arrive in Rapid City around 11am.... pick up the bike, meet Bill, Jr.... head for Walls for that night, through the Badlands.... then back to Keystone Wednesday nite and from there... to wherever... Sturgis, Deadwood, Devils Tower, Spearfish, Silver City, Custer, Sundance and all those winding mountain roads through the Black Hills.... for a week....................... Full Throttle Saloon... Buffalo Chip.... gonna experience it all... I may need to call one of you all... pictures sure to follow...

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Sat 01 Aug 2015 16:54 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Bill,

You know you are too old to start or get into any trouble. :twisted: But if you run out of cash, give us a call and we will wire you some.

Have fun!

BTW, Boss and I are making next years plans and maybe able to make a East Coast run in July. Will keep you informed.

Post Posted: Tue 22 Sep 2015 14:02 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 7 - 10 years
I am very sorry that no one at my end haven't posted much. Been very buzy lately. I can say that I do enjoy reading everyones post. I will make an effort to start posting more. .. Chris

Post Posted: Fri 25 Dec 2015 17:10 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4640
Experience: < 3 years
You tell me Bill..lol

Bail Bondsman
NPN: 17113240
Holmes Bail Bonding
Johnston County, NC
(919) 376.6661

Post Posted: Sat 02 Jan 2016 09:46 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Here is some enlightenment. Things in NH are changing. The man that "took over" for Lance after he died now sits on the Governor's advisory board for NH. He has given up FR work. He however is telling me that he is campaigning to change FR work here in NH. This is coming about because of some "individuals" who screwed the pooch more than once in NH.

One of the new things that is going to be set in place is training. You will need to take a NH approved course. My question is, is there any such courses to take? Also NH is going to require continuing ED. Does anybody even offer that? This happened about 5 years ago in the repo industry and the few bodies that were "certifying" and teaching corned the market and make some real $$$$ because of it. For example Capital One auto Finance is by far my largest client. They REQUIRE me to have a cert from RISC. It costs about $500 to get said cert (if you pass the test the first time). After that you are required to have 4 hours a month of continuing ED! To get this you have to maintain your RISC member status, which is more $$$$. Is it a bad idea? NO! It's fantastic. It allows you to keep up with new tools and laws. However, if you are a good little shop owner and follow your local congress along with the Feds you already know what's going on. Also if you have some years in the biz like I do 17 in repos and 14 in FR there is nothing to learn other than tips, tricks, history, and names. I do not need to learn how to track, find and apprehend a fugitive or a repo. But I had to sit through it anyways. Again I understand and agree with why and how though. I am in no way bit**ing about it.

So again, is there any bodies that I could recommend to the state for such a "cert" program? I could google it but a web site will not come with trusted recommendations from a community such as this.

Post Posted: Sat 02 Jan 2016 18:03 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4006
If I remember correctly NH required completion of a training course approved by PBUS and Amherst Bail Academy operated by Lance and Hadley was the approved provider. I don't know if someone else became an approved provider in NH but I do remember hearing that Frank Abramovitz and Bob Burton were putting on a class in that area a few years ago.

Post Posted: Sun 03 Jan 2016 15:52 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Quote:
Get out the big spoon and start stirring.............. come on Karma.... what's been happening????

Oh Lordy ! I have been trying to be good and not "stir the pot" LOL

I will have to do some reading and see who I can 'pick on' . . . Good to see that we have all made it in to the New Year !

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion