Blending in when doing recoveries... • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Blending in when doing recoveries...
 Post Posted: Tue 12 Jan 2016 08:27 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
One quick comment...

If you are investigating anything...as a PI... a recovery agent or just doing a little info seeking.. it is a good idea to blend in to your location... in every aspect... physically, dress... mannerisms...

Case in point... I am an old fat white guy who looks like I am on the road to Disneyland...

If I have a case in a neighborhood... lets just say that I might stand out if I were to seek info in ... the "hood"... so in those instances... I employ those that can fit in better...

I am certainly not a racist but I am also not stupid... having said that................

You ain't gonna see this old fat white boy walking down the street in East Baltimore.... nope... I will put someone on the case that is .... let's just say... is better suited to the job...

... and that is my short comment on blending in................ if you want to move in circles that might be a bit difficult for you .... put someone on the case that ................... is more suited to the job....

REMEMBER TO BLEND IN TO YOUR SURROUNDINGS OR HIRE SOMEONE WHO CAN....

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post subject: Re: Blending in when doing recoveries...
 Post Posted: Wed 13 Jan 2016 19:44 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4006
My utility worker outfit allows me to blend in anywhere. I recall one case where after spending several hours walking around with a clip board, talking to residents and doing pole checks we finally caught up with our skip. The neighbors were shocked to see the "electric company" arresting someone. As they watched us drive away with confounded looks on their faces I shouted "See what happens when you don't pay your bill"

Post Posted: Fri 15 Jan 2016 06:44 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4078
Experience: 3 - 5 years
ChuckJ wrote:
My utility worker outfit allows me to blend in anywhere. I recall one case where after spending several hours walking around with a clip board, talking to residents and doing pole checks we finally caught up with our skip. The neighbors were shocked to see the "electric company" arresting someone. As they watched us drive away with confounded looks on their faces I shouted "See what happens when you don't pay your bill"

Howdy!
Now that's funny right there! I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Funnier still, I did the same thing claiming to be hunting gas leaks in the neighborhood. That way I could get inside pretending to check air quality with my meter (in reality an old photographic light meter) so I could see if my skip was in the house.

Once you see your skip in the house, you give P.D. probable to search the place. Works for a warrant, not so much on a revocation. At least you know where they are!!!

DORA PI10000052

Athame Investigations,
division of Colorado Bounty Hunter LLC
Aurora, Colorado
303-343-7111 Office
303-319-1077 Cell
303-366-3189 Fax

Available for Fugitive Recovery, Process Service, Investigation and Legal Courier Service.

Post Posted: Sat 16 Jan 2016 13:24 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4013
Approach is everything.

Los Angeles, California
(323) 786-FIND

"Approach is Everything."

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion