Who Would Have Guessed? • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Who Would Have Guessed?
 Post Posted: Thu 06 Nov 2014 18:32 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/ ... 68389.html

While I was in DC / Virginia with the Boss last week where she ran the Marne Corp Marathon, I was watching the news stories about the police shootings in the Sacramento area.

When I heard that they had caught the perp, I wondered about his "status." well it has been confirmed that he was an illegal alien.

Not an "undocumented immigrant!"

There will be more of this happening because there is no enforcement of immigration laws in CA.

Post subject: Re: Who Would Have Guessed?
 Post Posted: Fri 07 Nov 2014 11:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1988
I think the headline says it all “Feds say Sacramento shooting suspect was deported twice, had drug conviction”.

A major part of my agencies fugitive cases are immigration matters, we have picked up bandits that tell us that they will be back in about a month or less. We effected the apprehension of fugitive in January that was set for immediate deportation to Sierra Leone. In March I had occasion to see him in one of the local malls. When asked if he had been deported he stated that he had been and that he came back just as he told us he would. As a side note this gentlemen had a little more than $4,000.00 cash on him when picked up.

Tel: 1-800-387-0787

Anti-Moral Majority Club President
"Fear not the unknown, Fear the person who controls the unknown" Gene 7:14

Post subject: Re: Who Would Have Guessed?
 Post Posted: Fri 07 Nov 2014 13:27 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Over the years, I have met many "illegals" the vast majority do obey the law ( not counting coming in illegally ) or at least stay out of sight.

But with the current political PC thought, the "undocumented" and even the "refugee children" from Central America all deserve to stay in the U.S. When there is no screening of them, we get a small portion that are criminals that will continue to commit crimes.

If they are arrested on local charges, many CA cities do not inform ICE. They are "sanctuary cities" even though it is against CA state law to declare themselves that. And by State law they can not refused to work with ICE, but they do refuse to.

Some jails are refusing to honor ICE holds requested for illegals.

We had national attention to the Trayvon Martin shooting and recently Michael Brown in Missouri. Now nothing at all about to cops being killed by an illegal that was deported twice!

Obama jumped in and talked about the 2 other cases but, not a single word about this one. So yea Mr. President, go ahead and sign an executive order legalizing millions, including scumbags like this a$$hole.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion