Virginia Bail Agent Refusing to Pay!!!!! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Virginia Bail Agent Refusing to Pay!!!!!
 Post Posted: Thu 02 Oct 2014 17:49 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Bill W. is absolutely correct... if you are not licensed as a recovery agent in Virginia.. you best not try to recover anyone in Virginia... now.... having said that... I will also say this...

Sometimes, you can get something done simply by the way you present yourself... I have seen first hand how professionals in this business have accomplished virtually impossible actions simply by how they approached a situation... how you deal with those involved in what you are attempting to do.... of course... the bottom line still is.... "it is certainly against the law" but strange things sometimes happen...

I will not go into details here... suffice to say that a licensed Ohio bail bondsman, whom I have known for a number of years... managed to accomplish the impossible during an old case several years ago... and it was totally based on how he approached, dealt with, handled and spoke to those involved... very professional and frankly, very lucky... he got the job done, made no waves, caused no trouble and was able to return to Ohio with his skip... and believe it or not... the entire scenario took place inside of a courthouse in one of the roughest jurisdiction in Virginia and actually involved two Virginia 'bounty hunters' one of which was not even licensed.... ?? How this Ohio bondsman managed to do this was very professional and just simply shows that anything is possible if you do it the right way.

However, operating outside the law is still and always will be .... illegal. period. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Thu 02 Oct 2014 18:38 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
A number of years ago, I recovered several skips out of Virginia. Things have changed since that time. No way, no how, am I doing any recoveries in Virginia. My friendly suggestion is, unless your are licensed in Virginia, you shouldn't either, professional or not.

Gene, I might know an old guy out of North Carolina that may be interested in taking one of your classes to become a licensed Bounty Hunter there, would you PM the information or put it in the open? Thanks

Bill

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

Post Posted: Mon 06 Oct 2014 16:47 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 757
speezack wrote:
Bill W. is absolutely correct... if you are not licensed as a recovery agent in Virginia.. you best not try to recover anyone in Virginia... now.... having said that... I will also say this...

Sometimes, you can get something done simply by the way you present yourself... I have seen first hand how professionals in this business have accomplished virtually impossible actions simply by how they approached a situation... how you deal with those involved in what you are attempting to do.... of course... the bottom line still is.... "it is certainly against the law" but strange things sometimes happen...

I will not go into details here... suffice to say that a licensed Ohio bail bondsman, whom I have known for a number of years... managed to accomplish the impossible during an old case several years ago... and it was totally based on how he approached, dealt with, handled and spoke to those involved... very professional and frankly, very lucky... he got the job done, made no waves, caused no trouble and was able to return to Ohio with his skip... and believe it or not... the entire scenario took place inside of a courthouse in one of the roughest jurisdiction in Virginia and actually involved two Virginia 'bounty hunters' one of which was not even licensed.... ?? How this Ohio bondsman managed to do this was very professional and just simply shows that anything is possible if you do it the right way.

However, operating outside the law is still and always will be .... illegal. period. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: 8) 8)

NSIN# SF0105
LIC. #704058

Post Posted: Tue 14 Oct 2014 16:58 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4640
Experience: < 3 years
I suppose you should have gotten your money upfront or maybe at least half and the remainder upon capture. Another idea would have been to show her that you had her fugitive and got paid before surrending her defendent...just my two cents...

CIS wrote:
Good morning good people!

I have a question. Has anyone had a negative experience with Carol Meredith of Bad Girlz Bail Bonds in Virginia? I did a $30,000 emergency recovery for her on 5 September 2014. She was communicating everyday until I found her fugitive. Now that it's time to write the check, she's avoiding all communications, including text messages.

Bail Bondsman
NPN: 17113240
Holmes Bail Bonding
Johnston County, NC
(919) 376.6661

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion