Love the phone call I got! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Love the phone call I got!
 Post Posted: Wed 09 Jul 2014 06:49 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
When you are old, fat and scared of your own shadow.... do what I call.... "improvising at the exact moment of need"...

People that have the gift of BS... can accomplish more than you may imagine... I do have to agree with Scott on one thing... I can hit what I aim at and that is because I am only allowed to have one bullet in my gun/guns... even the automatics I have only go "bang" once... so I have to be fairly decent.

... do not believe much of what is said about me... I tell great tales but most of them are just that......... tales... oh... I also like tails... uh... whitetails... I am a deer hunter... :shock: :oops:

Scott, you need to back off your flowers on me... it embarrasses me a lot!! :oops: :oops: it is not warranted...

oh... here's a quick story...

I think I posted the case where I had to chase a Maryland lady 60 miles up I-85 when she ran out of the courtroom?? anyway... I got a call from the CA in that court... they want me to testify in the case Thursday... tell them what happened in that case and how I managed to "apprehend" her... can you imagine what that courtroom is gonna be like when I get on the stand?!!!! after 14 years of showing up in these rural southern courtrooms... about all I can accomplish is getting a chuckle out of the judges and lawyers... "here comes that crazy fat old bondsman"... :oops: :oops: :shock: hopefully that will keep me on the good side for a while... :roll:

... and here's another one that told me.... "I will do anything to stay out of jail!!!".... 8) 8) 8) NOPE... I locked her up... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here's some advice for you newbies.... do not succumb to temptation folks... it ain't worth it... use the brain in your head... not the other one... :mrgreen:

PS:... when you get above 70 years of age... your other brain sort of goes dormant... at least some of the time... no, I ain't on that pill yet.. 8) 8) :oops: :oops:

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion