Planned event- Self Defense Program • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Planned event- Self Defense Program
 Post Posted: Wed 21 May 2014 20:49 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
There is a program focusing on "Street Survival Self Defense" planned for May 31, 12:00 to 3:00pm at the Farmville, Virginia Community Center; behind the courthouse in downtown Farmville, Va.

This event is being sponsored by a very good friend of mine, a Virginia bondsman by the name of Rob Johnston. I have know Rob in a business and personal sense for many years and he, along with his son John, are putting on this event to provide instruction and training to anyone that would like to attend.

The event is basically at no cost and donations are welcome to defray the costs involved.

Rob and his son John are both very involved in Martial Arts and have been for many years.

The guests involved in this presentation are well known in the Martial Arts industry and have been training/teaching in several styles of Martial Arts for many years.

As you are probably aware, the martial arts industry has over the years, suffered the same malady of the fugitive recovery business in that there are a large number of 'schools and teachers' that are really not what you would refer to as 'professional'. Most anyone has over the years been able to open a school and hang out a shingle and start teaching, leaving much to be desired in this interesting field of endeavor.

I want to make the point that Rob and John and the guests that are scheduled for this event are at the top of the game in this industry and have been involved for many years. They are very capable and knowledgeable and I can certainly attest to their background and abilities.

Anyone that knows me, will know that I do not endorse lightly.

I know this may be a bit out of the way for many of you but if you are so inclined, you may want to make the effort to attend this short but very interesting program. I think you will be very impressed and you should come away having attended a very informative session.

Attached is a .pdf file that contains a short flier on the event.

Attachment:
Joint Sponsor Jujitsu 2014.pdf [190.67 KiB]
Downloaded 882 times

There is also a short introduction on the NABBI website at http://www.nabbi.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Last bumped by speezack on Wed 21 May 2014 20:49.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion