Job well done !! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Job well done !!
 Post Posted: Fri 07 Feb 2014 13:35 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Not gonna provide a lot of info other than to say... good job...

Thanks to two members of FRN who did a great job for me yesterday... gave a case to Scott M.... female fugitive out of one of my jurisdictions, thought she may be in MD... turned out she had major connections in northern VA... so we pulled DSI into the mix... 36 hours later... 5:30am... in custody... called me and we met up, exchanged rides... I took her back to where she was supposed to be and went home.... tried to take a nap but got two then three more bond calls... got home at 2am this morning.... probably won't get another call for a month... oh well... 8)

It is always good when you can call on friends, whom you trust to do the job in a safe and proper professional manner... in this business, you have to be extremely careful who you put on a case, if it is done right, it is great but if things go south... you better have professionals or you may end up beside the one you are locking up!! .... THANKS TO Scott and Gene for a damn quick and good job... I know Gene had at least one other member of his team on board but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to mention him... anyway.... Marcus... thanks to you too, good job.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post subject: Re: Job well done !!
 Post Posted: Fri 07 Feb 2014 15:54 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
It was an honor to play a very small part in this escapade and always enjoyable to work with old friends like Bill and Gene and New ones, right Mr. Hyman?

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Mon 10 Feb 2014 13:00 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1988
Thank you for letting us work the case for you Mr.Marx, a lot of the investigative background was done by Scott M., as you know is a top flight investigator. I applaud you for having your ducks in order as it related to the correct paper work and photos of the relevant parties. The information that you gleaned during the execution of the bond was key to the apprehension of the fugitive. I only wish that more bondsmen would write as tight as you did sir, it would sure help the bail enforcement agent with the apprehensions.

Tel: 1-800-387-0787

Anti-Moral Majority Club President
"Fear not the unknown, Fear the person who controls the unknown" Gene 7:14

Post Posted: Mon 10 Feb 2014 14:26 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4150
Experience: < 3 years
I wholeheartedly agree with DSI on this one.

There is no substitute for solid underwriting.

Great job guys, Hope to hear the story soon!

Bail License #40313820

Post Posted: Tue 11 Feb 2014 20:16 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Allow me to expand just a bit on something that I felt was important and needs to be told so that maybe others can learn from this...

DSI and Marcus and possibly one other agent knocked on the door and were told that no one was there but the person opening the door... now here is where the extra thought process came in...

This was the defendants sister, who happened to be blind (so she said)... she answered the door and told the agents that her sister had gone to Philadelphia... and started to close the door. Being the keen investigator he is... DSI noticed lights on in the house and quickly realized that "blind people need no lights.... " so someone else was definitely in the house... he politely asked to enter to take a closer look and she said ok...

He searched and found a couple in bed in one of the bedrooms... the man identified himself as someone other than the husband of the defendant and he said the person in bed, with the sheet over her head was someone other than the defendant... at that point.... DSI or Marcus... not sure which, looked on the dressing table and saw a couple of bottles of medicine... he looked at them and ask the female in bed if those were her medication... she said... without thinking... "yes"... well... the name on the medication was in fact the defendant and at that point.... she had identified herself.... too late to say no...

The agents took her into custody and met me for the trade off and I brought her back to my jurisdiction and that was the end of that story.......................

The point I am making here is that by using their cool thinking abilities and not taking the info provided at face value.... they had determined that they had in fact, found their man/woman...

Too many times in this business, agents will not go further in their investigations, not take that little extra step and just walk away taking things at face value and thus missing important clues that could lead to a successful hunt... this is the difference between a professional recovery agent or bondsman and someone that just bumps along until they finally decide that they cannot do this and go another way, blaming other factors as the reason they were not successful... happens all the time and those of us that have been in this business for a while see people come and go and it is generally because they just don't pay attention to the little details that can make them successful... so having said all that.................................

Always, always listen closely and look at all things that may be instrumental in the search... you never know what simple little thing will make the difference between success or failure in this crazy business....

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 12 Feb 2014 16:48 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4640
Experience: < 3 years
Very Nice Job...!!! :D

Bail Bondsman
NPN: 17113240
Holmes Bail Bonding
Johnston County, NC
(919) 376.6661

Post Posted: Thu 06 Mar 2014 14:37 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4455
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Ohh absolutely, always a pleasure! Anytime, Gene good look on letting me be apart of this recovery, always a pleasure

99-286582
571-643-9869
Woodbridge Va,22194

www.braveheartassoc.com

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion