To Everybody: A New Beginning arising in June of 2006 • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: My two cents
 Post Posted: Thu 22 Dec 2005 20:16 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2351
Experience: More than 10 years
I just want it to be known there is nothing wrong with f.r.t.f In fact I am a member of this company and proud to be there, with all the negativity about a certain person who is no longer any part of the company it is time to let the company move forward and conduct business in a professional manner like it was meant to. The vice president is a very stand up guy and If he was ever in trouble or needed me I would be there in a flash and I must say the president of the company Mrs. Lavonda is a very caring and take charge person that gets things done. Thats all I have to say about that.
As for this other guy trying to start a new group be my guest but dont expect a huge following from repitable investigators on here we have worked to hard to get where we are and have heard all sorts of promises and I will give you's for the low low price of! Just my two cents

Omaha, Nebraska.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 22 Dec 2005 20:33 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Oh yes and one more thing to Mr. Crowntech.

You should know that most of the people that are on this site are not stupid... we also share information with each other which makes it harder to pull the wool over our eyes.

While I have no problems voicing my ideas (and if I ever win the lottery I will definatley begin implementing them - sigh - ) be aware that if your intention is to profit on the backs of others here, I can assure you that you will not be able to do so.

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."
- Kingdom of Heaven

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 22 Dec 2005 22:16 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4006
I spoke with CrownTech last week, he seems sincere about his ideas but we all know the challenge such an undertaking would involve.

I tried to establish a National Organization but it was just too much for me to handle and it was impossible to oversee people several states away to make sure that quality service was being provided, so I decided to stick with PA,NY & OH where I could personally coordinate every investigation and ensure that the job is being done properly, I have several people accross the country that I trust so if I have case through my contract with the insurance company that leads to their area I'll sub it to them, but if I get a call from a bonding company asking for help with a case outside my coverage area then I'll reffer it to someone I trust and if they make any money they send a little my way as a thanks for the referral.

F.R.T.F is the closest thing this industry has to a National Organization and I'm sure Bob will be the first to say how difficult such an operation is, I think regional companies are more practical, this business is built on trust and reputation so anyone wanting to "network" needs to be known or have references from people who are known

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 22 Dec 2005 22:25 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I'm thinking that it shouldn't be a company as much as an organization. Kind of like the NRA.

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."
- Kingdom of Heaven

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 23 Dec 2005 06:14 
in memoriam

It'll never happen on this end.

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 23 Dec 2005 08:25 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
To add my 2 cents...

The organization or association that I have suggested (see previous posts) is not to take away from the individuals or other operations.

I wanted to be able to assist those in the industry by getting input from each and everyone of those in the Association. It would be run and operated by these same individuals no one person would own or operate it.

Such as the reason for establishing this site in the first place was to create a means for people in the industry to network. I feel that I have adequately started this. Further besides just networking I would want the proposed association to have contacts with Insurance (business as well as individual life & casualty), legal services, educational & training and industry updates.

As most of you know - this site FugitiveRecovery.com was established in 2001 when at the time there wasn't a national single source for open communication and idea sharing amongst others in the industry.

I vow to continue this pursuit whether through this site or through a natioanl association.

I welcome (as I always have) the input and contributions of others.

Thank you,

Happy Holidays!

Phill

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post subject: national organization
 Post Posted: Fri 23 Dec 2005 09:03 
in memoriam

In my humble opinion an organization should not control the work or even sign up the bondsmen--In some peoples eyes it might be called restraint of trade(feds view)-I think an organization such as the nra designed to serve our cause and keep us independant business people but dues paying members would serve us better--we could set up a data base of members to help with interstate apprehensions we could access many insurance pools for health coverage plus many other benefits we could set up a national training and standards concil and approch states to accept our training for licensing we can set up commities to police our ranks and disiple errent members--all discussion is great but we need to gather our forces now and just do it count me in--i will help in any way i can

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 23 Dec 2005 09:32 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Thank YOU! Rob and Chuck, I really appreciate guys like you.
Bob and I have never been anything but honest with all of you.
When we discovered that Barber was a thug, we took steps to let all know that were involved with us.
HOWEVER they (and you know who you are) chose to "stand by their man" rather than take a look at the evidence and make an informed decision.
THEN when we let the "public" know, all of a sudden you (the stand by your man guys) are singing the "you screwed me and I don't want to trust you" song.
HELLO ! WE did not screw you, we tried to inform you as to what we had found. We are the ones that took the steps to stop him and we are the ones that are getting the grief! from some that were a part of the OLD FRTF.
People it is time to grow up and move forward - take responsiblity for your own actions or mis-actions. When we consume our time with - who screwed who - we don't have time to work in a constructive manner .
I appreciate everyone of you that are here to network and get along and share the wealth of information that is avaliable.
I too, find it a bit difficult to really take anything at face value anymore and am a bit more apt to look a little deeper.
When it comes to us, look all you want, we are very open about who and what we are.
I do not regret taking the steps to cover all of our asses(ts). Some lost more than others -
I still have my integrity intact and am looking forward to a NEW YEAR

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 23 Dec 2005 10:35 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Yes I have been burned also, people I trusted stabbed me in the back, people that did not have 1 job before FRTF used the contacts to build their business, people I trusted at face value turned out to be snakes in the grass. I like others will not let that happen again however, I am not bitter... I am just wiser, I will not wallow... I will pull up my boots and trudge on, I will not hide because of embarrassment or shame.... I will stand tall with my integrity intact.

But unlike others, I am proud of myself for doing the right thing even knowing that it would destroy my company, proudly moving forward correcting mistakes, and no one! I mean no one can say that I was not open, honest, accountable and most of all standing with my integrity intact.

So to one and all, even the bitter ones I do honestly wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Very Prosperous NEW YEAR!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 23 Dec 2005 16:21 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Some kind of national organization which has already been outlined previously by ohters is the best solution along the lines of AARP, NRA, MADD, etc.

We do need lobbyists on all levels to insure our survival of our species, insurance is a definite must, and then of course all of the market freebies or discounts don't hurt either.

Like someone else posted before, FRTF was a great thing. I was proud of it, to be associated with it, and I promoted it as hard as I could. I made, like so many others did, many contributions to it. spent many hours discussing marketing, tactics, training, SOP manuals, etc with various members of that group. I enjoyed the job, I learned a tremendous amount from that group, and I made a lot of new friends with fellow BEA's. Most of whom I am still in touch with.

I printed up business cards and flyers (at my own expense), burned up countless hours on cell phones and landlines soliciting or managing case loads from assigned clients, etc.

Now I am not the only one who worked like this, in fact some did a lot more and lost more than I did. I am merely explaining how enthusiastic several of us were about this company and what it stood for. It was a Great thing.

Now, it is under new ownerhsip/management and is starting over from ground zero. Given time and leadership it has the possibility of becoming a great company again which any BEA can be proud of belonging to.

Unfortunately I am no onger affilaited with the new FRTF due to a conflict of interest between my company and FRTF. We seperated professionally and respectfully and best of luck to both of us.

Take care and God Bless,

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion