To Everybody: A New Beginning arising in June of 2006 • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 23 Dec 2005 16:48 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Amen brother!!! I told others that I have allot of respect for you we just had a conflict between what I am trying to do and what you are trying to do. The only people that I wish to confront are the criminals I wish to apprehend and not fellow BEA's.

Post subject: Redirect
 Post Posted: Tue 27 Dec 2005 09:15 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

I have read evryones reply to my original post. I am well aware of the fact that it has been attempted and failed may times. I also understand that all you including myself have been taken by fraud in the past.

I am not a fraud. i am only working to get this industry the respect and business it deserves. I do not have all of the credentials you have in your possession. but i do have the knoledge to put this plan into motion.

I completely agree that no one person is to be incharge of this assoc.
And no this is not a get rich scheme for myself.

Many people have difficulties in this industry, whether it be skip tracing, traveling, education upates, or one of the biggest ones, paying for medical bills in full on your own.

For my business alone i would love to have this at my fingertips.
to beable to count on another person in your industry without fear of them taking the case and running.

As i said i have read all of your posts and i thank you, i have taken every word into consideration. and as we get further into depth with this project we will be changing it to everyones specs. so i encourage you to keep posting your replys.

For those whose wish to know who and what i am about.

My name is Joe Cooper I am the owner of Crown Tech Recovery and Security. I have closed a total of 9 out of 11 cases in the last three months, "work is slim". I was a Military Police Officer for 5 years and dtill currently in the USAR. To those that think i am a fraud, you are wrong, i want what everybody else wants... A CAREER

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion