What Can Be Done? • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: What Can Be Done?
 Post Posted: Fri 15 Jun 2012 10:48 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
Experience: More than 10 years
Quote:
FREE CREDENTIALS FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

No conditions or requirements to receive this identification, which in accordance to Taylor vs Taintor, 16 Wall, 366, ALLOWS YOU TO CARRY UNUSUAL WEAPONS.

Free credentials! Order your "free" registered photo ID with badge today!

FREE?!
Wait it costs $150 or more...

How is that Free?? :?: :roll:

Okay that does it! I'm going to start offering FREE Certification for only $99‼* :lol:

Note: Certification will be: I certify that you paid $99 to receive a piece of paper and an ID card!

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post Posted: Fri 15 Jun 2012 11:26 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: None
This dampens my day, because here I am taking all the necessary steps towards getting all my training and certs, from the add in craigslist.

Quote:
"QUALIFICATIONS ARE: MUST BE BUSINESS SAVVY,.. SHARP, SMART AND KEEN... A THINKER TYPE, MALE FEMALE WELCOME.... NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY..."

Contradicts, what I was made to believe.

My instructor made a lasting impression on me. The way he introduced the recovery side of the Bail Bond business is "tough and demanding" when I loosely asked if, I can register for the "recovery street training program" the instructor quickly said "The program is design for you to FAIL..." and said nothing more in explaining the reasons why. After reading his book, I finally understood. It is all about self preservation by thinking as human being and not react as an egoistic animal, so the process of conducting a civil arrest, without much needed spectacles, while maintaining professionalism at all times. Thus, knowing some will not equip one properly in the field, a lot of things that can happen if proper steps are not handled properly. So, presently, I am going by the book... Learn, Train, and Learn some more..

I have a lot of respect for the business, I would hate to hear and read about negligence in the field that I am about to enter.

Quote:
No conditions or requirements to receive this identification, which in accordance to Taylor vs Taintor, 16 Wall, 366, ALLOWS YOU TO CARRY UNUSUAL WEAPONS.

The statement above makes one believe that FRA is molded from a gunslinging Wild, Wild West cowboy, action superhero. The stereotype of the rogue bounty hunter remains, even though most modern bounty hunters are trained and licensed professionals. The Wild West free-for-all has been transformed into a real business and an integral part of the American justice system. Or has it not?

BailSpeak Alumni
N.A.B.B.I member

Post Posted: Fri 15 Jun 2012 17:20 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
I just brought this to everyone's attention to show how we have to fight on many fronts. Scam artists preying on those that have no clue, state regulators that tell us that this problem is not their responsibility and per trial making moves all over the country.

I have not had the time to seriously think of a plan to expose these types of scams. I am hoping that we can all come up with a way to warn the public , inform the regulators and hope that something will be done.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion